Tumbleweed Tales

Here is where you can see what we are up to after our move from Germany to Abilene Texas.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Moving is such a joy

I have desided to start a blog for our move. This way I won't be filling my other blog up with the move and Brian can also help me keep everyone up dated too.
We are getting ready to ship the beetle back to the states next week. Brian is going to detail it this weekend so we can take it to the shippers on February 22nd. The only down side is that it has to be shipped whill the registration is still valid. At least with it going so early it will hopefully be there waiting on us.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Brian, Christine and Michelle are comin' home!!
Good luck with the move and hopefully one day I'll get to meet you all!!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Hmmm, how long does it take to ship your NB back to the US?

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home