Tumbleweed Tales

Here is where you can see what we are up to after our move from Germany to Abilene Texas.

Friday, March 31, 2006

two weeks

Well were down to two weeks before were back in the states! YAY! The "insert word here" movers came today and packed up the rest of the stuff. They missed two drawers in the kitchen with pot holders, plastic bags etc. Good thing we were already planning on mailing a box :p

But atleast we know what day we are leaving. For those of you who don't know it is......

Thursday April 13th!!!

We have to be at the airport at 800 in the morning. We will be getting out of the house on the 10th so we'll only be spending a few days in TLA.

The van is slowly becoming sold. Hopefully it will all be said and done soon. We told the "insert unkind word here" people who are buying it that they had until the 10th or else we were shipping it and they would be SOL. Which reminds me I need to call the bank and get stuff from them about the loan that I already know :p I hate stupid people.

Well I guess that's all for now. We need to get ready to go bowling soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Wow, not till the 10th????? Is the TLA full till then? What a pill. I hope the van gets sold, what a mess. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home